Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The union. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1835-1837
Nashville, Tenn. (1835-1837)
The union. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1835-1837
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.A. Long
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 30, 1835)-v. 3, no. 44 (Aug. 29, 1837).
- Three times a week
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Editor: S.H. Laughlin, 1835-<1836>, J.O. Bradford, <1837>
- Publishers: M.A. Long, 1835-1836; S.H. Laughlin, <1836-1837>.
- sn 86071265
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information