Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nashville union. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1837-1844
Nashville, Tenn. (1837-1844)
Nashville union. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1837-1844
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 45 (Sept. 2, 1837)-v. 10, no. 130 (Dec. 31, 1844).
- 3 times a week
Nov. 5, 1844-Dec. 31, 1844
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Editors: 1837- , J.O. Bradford; 1838-1839, J. Cunningham; 1839-1844, J.Geo. Harris.
- Publishers: J.M. Smith, 1837-1839; J. George Harris, 1839-1842; Hogan & Heiss, 1842-1844; John P. Heiss, 1844.
- sn 86071266
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information