Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nashville union. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1835-184?
Nashville, Tenn. (1835-184?)
The Nashville union. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1835-184?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Smith
- Dates of publication:
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 44 (Mar. 26, 1839).
- Editor: J. George Harris, <1839-1842>.
- Publishers: J.M. Smith, <1839>; J. George Harris, <1840>; Hogan & Heiss, <1842-1843>.
- Triweekly ed.: Union (Nashville, Tenn.).
- sn 86071267
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information