Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spartonian and mountain district advertiser. [volume] (Sparta, Tenn.) 1829-1830
Sparta, Tenn. (1829-1830)
The Spartonian and mountain district advertiser. [volume] : (Sparta, Tenn.) 1829-1830
- Alternative Titles:
Mountain district advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Sparta, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- Lane & Anderson
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 3, 1829 issue; ceased in 1830?
- Sparta (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--White County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215796
- White County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- <Jan. 10, 1829-Jan. 16, 1830> = whole no. <2-55>.
- Also issued on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 10, 1829).
- sn 86071432
View complete holdings information