Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily State guard. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1867-1869
Harrisburg, Pa. (1867-1869)
Daily State guard. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1867-1869
- Alternative Titles:
State daily guard
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dunglison, Forney & Kauffman
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1867; ceased in 1869.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Mar. 14, 1868.
- The word "daily" appears within the title ornament, <1868>.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly state guard (non-extant).
- sn 86071437
View complete holdings information