Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning patriot. (Harrisburg [Pa.]) 1868-1870
Harrisburg [Pa.] (1868-1870)
Morning patriot. : (Harrisburg [Pa.]) 1868-1870
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.F. Meyers, J.W. Brown, D.W. Moore
- Dates of publication:
June 8, 1868-Dec. 31, 1870.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly patriot and union; Weekly patriot (Harrisburg, Pa.).
- sn 86071440
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information