Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning patriot. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1889-1891
Harrisburg, Pa. (1889-1891)
Daily morning patriot. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1889-1891
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Jan. 16, 1889-Apr. 15, 1891.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- "Morning" appears within title ornament.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly patriot (Harrisburg, Pa.).
- sn 86071444
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information