Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York evening journal. (New York [N.Y.]) 1897-1909
New York [N.Y.] (1897-1909)
New York evening journal. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1897-1909
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.R. Hearst
- Dates of publication:
-no. 9,511 (Nov. 29, 1909).
Began in 1897.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Evening" is superimposed over "New York journal," <1897-1898>.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, Newsbank and others.
- Description based on: No. 5,276 (Apr. 27, 1897).
- Microfilm contains one or more editions.
- sn 86071545
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information