Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Alexandria herald. [volume] (Alexandria, Va.) 1927-1929
Alexandria, Va. (1927-1929)
The Alexandria herald. [volume] : (Alexandria, Va.) 1927-1929
- Place of publication:
- Alexandria, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Harrison Lamb
- Dates of publication:
Began with issue for (Apr. 6, 1927)? ; ceased in 1929?
- Alexandria (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Arlington County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Fairfax County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Arlington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219848
- Virginia--Fairfax County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204981
- Description based on: New ser., v. 2, no. 11 (June 15, 1928).
- Latest issue consulted: New Vol. 3, no. 6 (May 17, 1929).
- sn 86071559
View complete holdings information