Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charlottesville chronicle. (Charlottesville [Va.]) 1866-1869
Charlottesville [Va.] (1866-1869)
The Charlottesville chronicle. : (Charlottesville [Va.]) 1866-1869
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charlottesville [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.C. Southall
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 37 (Oct. 5, 1869).
Began in 1866.
- Charlottesville (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 97 (Mar. 13, 1866).
- Publisher varies: Taylor & Foster, June 6, 1868-
- Triweekly ed. of: Weekly chronicle (Charlottesville, Va. : 1870 : Weekly).
- sn 86071564
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information