Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Brattleboro daily reformer. (Brattleboro, Vt.) 1913-1955
Brattleboro, Vt. (1913-1955)
The Brattleboro daily reformer. : (Brattleboro, Vt.) 1913-1955
- Place of publication:
- Brattleboro, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1. no. 1 (Mar 3, 1913)- v. 43, no. 257 (Dec. 30, 1955).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Brattleboro (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Vermont Public Records Library.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Independent. Cf. Ayer, 1914.
- Merged with: Vermont phoenix (Brattleboro, Vt. : 1834) to form: Brattleboro daily reformer and Vermont phoenix.
- sn 86071593
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information