Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Whalemen's shipping list, and merchant's transcript. [volume] (New Bedford, Mass.) 1858-1914
New Bedford, Mass. (1858-1914)
Whalemen's shipping list, and merchant's transcript. [volume] : (New Bedford, Mass.) 1858-1914
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New Bedford, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benjamin Lindsey
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 16, no. 1 (Mar. 16, 1858)-v. 72, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1914).
- Massachusetts--New Bedford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207803
- New Bedford (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: E.P. Raymond, 1861-1889.
- Printers: E. Anthony & Sons, Inc., 1889-1914.
- Publishers: Eben P. Raymond, Jan. 6, 1874-Apr. 30, 1889; George R. Phillips, May 7, 1889-1914.
- Supplement to last issue, dated Dec. 29, 1914.
- sn 86071686
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information