Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American statesman. (Petersburg, Va.) 1839-1843
Petersburg, Va. (1839-1843)
The American statesman. : (Petersburg, Va.) 1839-1843
- Alternative Titles:
<June 18, 1841>-
- Place of publication:
- Petersburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Burwell & Allegre
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 3, 1839 issue; ceased in 1843.
<Dec. 4, 1840>
- Petersburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Dec. 17, 1839).
- Published as: The Statesman, <June 18, 1841>-
- Published triweekly during sessions of the state legislature.
- Publisher varies: Charles Campbell <June 18, 1841>-
- sn 86071790
View complete holdings information