Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Seattle post-intelligencer. [volume] (Seattle, Wash. Territory [Wash.]) 1888-1889
Seattle, Wash. Territory [Wash.] (1888-1889)
The Seattle post-intelligencer. [volume] : (Seattle, Wash. Territory [Wash.]) 1888-1889
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash. Territory [Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Post-Intelligencer Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 31 (May 17, 1888)-v. 16, no. 5 (Nov. 14, 1889).
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Numbering is irregular: May 24, 1888 called v. 7, no. 32; May 31, 1888 called v. 14, no. 33 with volume numbering continuing upward from v. 14.
- sn 86072002
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information