Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Delamar lode. (Delamar, Nev.) 1898-1906
Delamar, Nev. (1898-1906)
The Delamar lode. : (Delamar, Nev.) 1898-1906
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Delamar, Nev.
- Geographic coverage:
- E. Goodrich
- Dates of publication:
-v. 21, no. 24 (June 19, 1906).
Began in July 1898.
Dec. 13, 1898-June 19, 1906
- Delamar (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 101 (July 26, 1898).
- Published by: C.J. Pettee, Aug. 9, 1898-June 26, 1900; J. Pettee, July 3, 1900-Feb. 24, 1903; Lincoln County Pub. Co., Mar. 3, 1903-June 19, 1906.
- Some issues numbered incorrectly.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86076262
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information