Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Georgia telegraph. (Macon [Ga.]) 1858-1869
Macon [Ga.] (1858-1869)
Weekly Georgia telegraph. : (Macon [Ga.]) 1858-1869
- Alternative Titles:
Georgia weekly telegraph
Aug. 23, 1860-
- Place of publication:
- Macon [Ga.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Joseph Clisby
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 33, no. 1 (Sept. 21, 1858)-v. 44, no. 19 (Nov. 19, 1869).
- Bibb County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Bibb County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207988
- Macon (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Merged with: Georgia journal and messenger, to form: Georgia weekly telegraph and Georgia journal & messenger.
- Proprietor varies: William A. Reid & Co., <1866>-
- Published concurrently with: Macon daily telegraph (Macon, Ga. : 1860), Feb. 1, 1860-Sept. 19, 1864; and: Macon daily telegraph (Macon, Ga. : 1865), May 11, 1865-Oct. 1869.
- Publisher varies: Telegraph Pub. house, <Jan. 15, 1866>-
- The word "weekly" appears as part of the masthead ornament after Aug. 23, 1860.
- sn 86077235
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information