Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Henry County signal. [volume] (Napoleon, Henry County, Ohio) 1865-1960
Napoleon, Henry County, Ohio (1865-1960)
Henry County signal. [volume] : (Napoleon, Henry County, Ohio) 1865-1960
- Place of publication:
- Napoleon, Henry County, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- P.B. Ainger
- Dates of publication:
-96th year, no. 36 (Aug. 31, 1960).
Began with Sept. 10, 1865 issue.
- Henry County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Napoleon (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Henry County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206290
- "Official paper of the town."
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 51 (Sept. 8, 1870).
- Merged with: Northwest news (Napoleon, Ohio) to become Northwest-signal (Napoleon, Ohio).
- Motto: "Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith let us to the end dare to do our duty as we understand it--Abraham Lincoln."
- Published on Thursday.
- sn 86079021
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information