Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic leader. [volume] (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1862-1863
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1862-1863)
The Democratic leader. [volume] : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1862-1863
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 21, 1862 issue; ceased with June 26, 1863 issue?
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Campaign ed. of: Philadelphia evening journal (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1856).
- Description based on: Vol. I, no.  (October 10, 1862); title from masthead, Readex, America's Historical Newspapers (viewed October 24, 2017).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. I, no. 14 (January 17, 1863); Readex, America's Historical Newspapers (viewed October 24, 2017).
- Published every Saturday.
- Published for the Democratic State Central Committee of Pa.
- sn 86081451
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information