Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spring Valley sun. (Spring Valley, Wis.) 1892-1916
Spring Valley, Wis. (1892-1916)
The Spring Valley sun. : (Spring Valley, Wis.) 1892-1916
- Place of publication:
- Spring Valley, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C. Lowater
- Dates of publication:
-v. 24, no. 28 (June 22, 1916).
Began with Dec. 15, 1892.
- Spring Valley (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 5 (Jan. 5, 1905).
- Editors: C. Lowater, Dec. 26, 1912-Aug. 19, 1915.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086041
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information