Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New Richmond news and republican-voice. (New Richmond, Wis.) 1908-1924
New Richmond, Wis. (1908-1924)
New Richmond news and republican-voice. : (New Richmond, Wis.) 1908-1924
- Alternative Titles:
Deer Park news
New Richmond news & republican-voice
News & republican-voice
News and republican-voice
Star Prairie news
- Place of publication:
- New Richmond, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Van Meter-Welch Printing
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 43 (Jan. 1, 1908)-v. 4, no. 50 (Jan. 25, 1908) = v. 39, no. 28-v. 39, no. 35 ; v. 39, no. 38 (Jan. 29, 1908)-v. 55, no. 33 (May 1, 1924).
- New Richmond (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--New Richmond.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222702
- Added masthead: Deer Park news, Nov. 8, 1913-Nov. 1, 1916; "Issued under the auspices of the Deer Park Commercial Club;" editor: S. Hanson, May 19, 1915-Nov. 1, 1916.
- Added masthead: Somerset news, April 17-June 5, 1915.
- Added masthead: Star Prairie news, May 1-June 5, 1915; editor: C.B. Matthews.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: F.M. Welch, Jan. 1, 1908-Oct. 15, 1915; F.A.R. Van Meter, March 17, 1917-May 1, 1924.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86086339
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information