Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The telephone. [volume] (Milton Junction, Wis.) 1905-1912
Milton Junction, Wis. (1905-1912)
The telephone. [volume] : (Milton Junction, Wis.) 1905-1912
- Place of publication:
- Milton Junction, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.C. Oviatt
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 29, no. 43 (Aug. 3, 1905)-v. 36, no. 46 (July 25, 1912).
- Milton (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Milton Junction (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: E.M. Holston, Feb. 4, 1909-July 25, 1912.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086664
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information