Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Journal-telephone. [volume] (Milton Junction, Wis.) 1912-1927
Milton Junction, Wis. (1912-1927)
The Journal-telephone. [volume] : (Milton Junction, Wis.) 1912-1927
- Alternative Titles:
Milton Junction journal-telephone
- Place of publication:
- Milton Junction, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.M. Holston
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 36, no. 47 (Aug. 1, 1912)-v. 51, no. 52 (Aug. 25, 1927).
- Milton (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Milton Junction (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: E.M. Holston, Aug. 1, 1912-June 26, 1919; O.H. Frantz, July 3, 1919-Aug. 19, 1926; E.B. Frantz, Oct. 14, 1926-Aug. 18, 1927.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086665
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information