Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The San Antonio herald. (San Antonio, Tex.) 1857-1858
San Antonio, Tex. (1857-1858)
The San Antonio herald. : (San Antonio, Tex.) 1857-1858
- Alternative Titles:
San the Antonio herald
- Place of publication:
- San Antonio, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- Logan & Thompson
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1857; ceased in Feb. 1858.
- Daily (except Sun. and Mon.)
- San Antonio (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Texas--San Antonio.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205169
- Also issued in a weekly edition of the same name.
- Also issued on microfilm from Southwest Micropublishing Inc., El Paso, Tex.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 111 (July 31, 1857).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 244 (Feb. 6, 1858).
- sn 86088777
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information