Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Farmers union messenger. [volume] (Fort Worth, Texas) 1917-19??
Fort Worth, Texas (1917-19??)
Farmers union messenger. [volume] : (Fort Worth, Texas) 1917-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Geographic coverage:
- Farmers' Educational and Co-operative Union of Texas
- Dates of publication:
Aug. 1, 1923-
- Agriculture, Cooperative--Texas--Periodicals.
- Agriculture--Texas--Societies, etc.--Periodicals.
- Farmers--Texas--Societies, etc.--Periodicals.
- "Official paper of the Farmers' Educational and Co-operative Union of Texas."
- At head of title: Equity, justice and the golden rule.
- Description based on: Volume I, number 2 (December 15, 1917); title from caption.
- Editors and managers: D.E. Lyday and A.L. Baker.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 2, no. 19 (December 15, 1919).
- Moved to Houston, Tex. on April 15, 1921.
- sn 86089812
View complete holdings information