Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Winnebago Indian news. [volume] (South Sioux City, Neb. ;) 1972-1990
South Sioux City, Neb. ; (1972-1990)
Winnebago Indian news. [volume] : (South Sioux City, Neb. ;) 1972-1990
- Place of publication:
- South Sioux City, Neb. ;
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published by the South Sioux City Star for the Winnebago Tribe of Neb.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1972)-
- Weekly (except Thanksgiving day)
<Jan. 4, 1990->
- Indians of North America--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Winnebago Indians--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- Winnebago Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01176022
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 40 (Jan. 4, 1990).
- sn 86091381
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information