Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Northern islander. (Saint James, Beaver Island, Lake Michigan [Mich.]) 1850-1856
Saint James, Beaver Island, Lake Michigan [Mich.] (1850-1856)
The Northern islander. : (Saint James, Beaver Island, Lake Michigan [Mich.]) 1850-1856
- Place of publication:
- Saint James, Beaver Island, Lake Michigan [Mich.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cooper & Chidester
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 12, 1850)-v. 6, no. 7 (June 19, 1856) = whole no. 90.
- Beaver Island (Mich.)--History--Newspapers.
- Charlevoix County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Mormons--Michigan--Beaver Island--Newspapers.
- Saint James (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in photostatic copy made by State Historical Society of Wisconsin from only known file (Wingfield Watson file).
- Available on microfilm (made from Wingfield Watson file).
- Editor: James J. Strang.
- Issued also in daily ed. called: Daily Northern islander.
- Numbering irregular.
- Published irregularly.
- Whole issue numbering added, <v. 4, no. 2 (Feb. 2, 1854) = whole no. 49>.
- sn 86091497
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information