Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Princeton journal. (Princeton, W. Va.) 1879-1902
Princeton, W. Va. (1879-1902)
The Princeton journal. : (Princeton, W. Va.) 1879-1902
- Place of publication:
- Princeton, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry B. Kitts
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1879; ceased in 1902?
- "Republican." Cf. Ayer, 1902.
- Continued by: Weekly journal (Princeton, W. Va.) (non-extant).
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 31 (Feb. 9, 1881).
- Early publishers: Judge C.W. Smith; R.C. Christie.
- Editor: Henry B. Kitts.
- First editor was George W. Anderson.
- Kitts moved the paper to Bluefield, W. Va. in 1893 and consolidated it with: Bluefield exponent (non-extant). There are no known issues of the consolidated paper and the exact title is unknown, although a Bluefield Journal is listed in the W. Va. State Gazetteer, 1895-1896.
- sn 86092054
View complete holdings information