Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily evening argus and Wheeling commercial advertiser. (Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.) 1852-1856
Wheeling, Va. [W. Va. (1852-1856)
Daily evening argus and Wheeling commercial advertiser. : (Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.) 1852-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852; ceased in 1856.
- West Virginia--Wheeling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213675
- Wheeling (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: [New ser.] vol. 1, no. 59 (May 27, 1852).
- Editor: John Dunham.
- John T. Russell, editor and proprietor <Apr.-Dec.> 1855.
- sn 86092504
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information