Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Irish voice. (New York, N.Y.) 1987-current
New York, N.Y. (1987-current)
Irish voice. : (New York, N.Y.) 1987-current
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Irish Tribune, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 5, 1987)-
- Weekly (except combined issues first 2 weeks of Aug. and Dec.)
- Irish Americans--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish newspapers--New York (State)
- Irish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00979041
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly Irish American publication", <Apr. 29, 1989->
- Also issued by subscription via the World Wide Web.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 16, no. 2 (Mar. 13/19, 2002).
- sn 87002471
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information