Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American citizen. [volume] (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1845-1846
Philadelphia, Pa. (1845-1846)
The American citizen. [volume] : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1845-1846
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Acting Committee of the Liberty Party of Eastern Pa.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1846.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 29, 1845)-
- American newspapers--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia.
- American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00807293
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume I, number 51 (April 4, 1846); Gale Cengage Learning (viewed February 16, 2018).
- Published under the direction of the Acting Committee of the Liberty Party of E. Pa.
- sn 87052012
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information