Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pacesetter. ([Greentown, Ind.]) 197?-current
[Greentown, Ind.] (197?-current)
Pacesetter. : ([Greentown, Ind.]) 197?-current
- Place of publication:
- [Greentown, Ind.]
- Geographic coverage:
- T. Power
- Dates of publication:
- Air bases--Indiana--Periodicals.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Grissom Air Force Base (Ind.)--Periodicals.
- Indiana--Grissom Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01227123
- "Grissom: serving SAC and the world."
- "Published ... in the interest of personnel at Grissom AFB of the Strategic Air Command."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 15 (May 1, 1981).
- Published at: Kokomo, Ind, May 20, 1983- ; Peru, Ind., May 24, 1985-
- Published by: K.A. Miller, Sept. 25, 1981- ; Hometown Publications, Feb. 4, 1983- ; Kokomo Tribune, May 20, 1983- ; Peru Tribune, May 24, 1985-
- Published under agreement with the 305th Air Refueling Wing commander, Aug. 7, 1981-
- sn 87055646
View complete holdings information