Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Seward daily gateway. [volume] (Seward, Alaska) 1923-1933
Seward, Alaska (1923-1933)
Seward daily gateway. [volume] : (Seward, Alaska) 1923-1933
- Alternative Titles:
Dec. 21, 1927-July 18, 1928; Aug. 5, 1929-Feb. 12, 1930
- Place of publication:
- Seward, Alaska
- Geographic coverage:
- Hal B. Selby
- Dates of publication:
Feb. 10, 1923-v. 29, no. 219 (Sept. 19, 1933).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- American newspapers--Alaska.
- American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00807293
- Seward (Alaska)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Sometimes published as: Seward gateway, Dec. 21, 1927-July 18, 1928; Aug. 5, 1929-Feb. 12, 1930.
- sn 87062169
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information