Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Washington tribune. (Washington, D.C.) 1921-1946
Washington, D.C. (1921-1946)
The Washington tribune. : (Washington, D.C.) 1921-1946
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Washington Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1946?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 14, 1921)-
Nov. 5, 1935-<Dec. 31, 1935>
- African Americans--Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Black publication."
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, the New York Public Library, and the Microfilm Graphic Corp. for Howard University.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 25, no. 2 (Apr. 2, 1946).
- sn 87062236
View complete holdings information