Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Collier's Litchfield weekly monitor. [volume] (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1788-1788
Litchfield [Conn.] (1788-1788)
Collier's Litchfield weekly monitor. [volume] : (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1788-1788
- Alternative Titles:
Litchfield weekly monitor
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. IV, no. 157 (January 7th, 1788)-v. IV, no. 179 (June 16th, 1788).
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Venerate the Plow."
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Title from masthead.
- sn 87062331
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information