Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Litchfield County monitor. [volume] (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1790-1791
Litchfield [Conn.] (1790-1791)
Litchfield County monitor. [volume] : (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1790-1791
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 of Vol. 6 (Dec. 11, 1790)-no. 5 of vol. 6 (Jan. 3, 1791) = Total no. 284-total no. 287.
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from the Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Title from masthead.
- sn 87062334
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information