Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vicksburg daily sentinel. (Vicksburg, Miss.) 1838-1846
Vicksburg, Miss. (1838-1846)
Vicksburg daily sentinel. : (Vicksburg, Miss.) 1838-1846
- Alternative Titles:
Vicksburg sentinel tri-weekly
Vicksburg tri-weekly sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Vicksburg, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hagan & Patterson
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1838; ceased in 1846?
- Daily (except Sun.)
Nov. 8, 1841-<Nov. 22, 1845>
- Vicksburg (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Mississippi State Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 97 (May 15, 1838).
- Published as: Vicksburg sentinel, Mar. 8, 1844-Nov. 7, 1845.
- Title of triweekly edition varies: Vicksburg sentinel-tri-weekly, July 4-Oct. 8, 1838, and: Vicksburg tri-weekly sentinel, June 7, 1839-Nov. 6, 1841.
- sn 87065660
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information