Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The fountain. (New Haven [Conn.]) 1842-1847
New Haven [Conn.] (1842-1847)
The fountain. : (New Haven [Conn.]) 1842-1847
- Place of publication:
- New Haven [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Storer
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 52 (Dec. 24, 1847).
Began in Jan. 1842.
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Organ of the Connecticut Washington Total Abstinence Society."
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Feb. 4, 1843).
- Published in Hartford, Conn., Nov. 5-Dec. 24, 1847.
- sn 87078044
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information