Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York and seaside herald. (Scranton, Pa.) 18??-1???
Scranton, Pa. (18??-1???)
- The New York and seaside herald. : (Scranton, Pa.) 18??-1???
- Place of publication:
- Scranton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Sept. 6-13, 1881).
- Printed at the Scranton Republican office.
- Published under the auspices of the Hyde Park M[ethodist] E[piscopal] Church, Scranton, and Central M[ethodist] E[piscopal] Church, Wilkes-Barre.
- sn 87078506
- View complete holdings information