Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Saturday chronicle. [volume] (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1841-1842
Philadelphia, Pa. (1841-1842)
- Saturday chronicle. [volume] : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1841-1842
- Alternative Titles:
- Saturday chronicle & mirror of the times
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- Mattahis & Taylor
- Dates of publication:
- Ceased in 1842.
- Vol. 5, no. 49 (Apr. 24, 1841)- = whole no. 258-
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Saturday evening post (Philadelphia, Pa.), and: United States (Philadelphia, Pa.), to form: United States Saturday post and chronicle.
- sn 87079925
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- View complete holdings information