Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albion journal. (Albion, Ill.) 18??-19??
Albion, Ill. (18??-19??)
Albion journal. : (Albion, Ill.) 18??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Albion, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Gil. R. Stormont
- Dates of publication:
Oct. 9, 1902-<Dec. 29, 1904>
- Albion (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Albion journal (Albion, Ill. : Daily), 1902-1903.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 51 (July 18, 1874).
- Includes daily fair editions issued Sept. 24-25, 1885.
- Issue for v. 27, no. 37 (Apr. 2, 1896) erroneously designated as v. 27, no. 37 (Mar. 27, 1896).
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 29, 1904.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1884-1900 (on 4 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Some irregularities in issue numbering.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 87082205
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information