Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbia Valley advocate. (Washougal, Wash.) 1934-1961
Washougal, Wash. (1934-1961)
Columbia Valley advocate. : (Washougal, Wash.) 1934-1961
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washougal, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.K. Evans
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1934; ceased in 1961.
- Washington (State)--Washougal.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222725
- Washougal (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- "Successor to Washougal advocate."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 7 (Oct. 15, 1937).
- Supplement called: Clark County Review, Apr. 15, 1948-<June 6, 1949>.
- sn 87093102
View complete holdings information