Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York observer. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1829-1912
New-York [N.Y.] (1829-1912)
New-York observer. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1829-1912
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morse, Hallock & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1829)-v. 90, no. 22 (May 30, 1912) = whole no. 295-whole no. 4647.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association; also available online.
- From 1851-Dec. 6, 1888, issued in 2 parts called: Religious department, and: Secular department, using the same numbering scheme.
- sn 87099999
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information