Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Herald of freedom. [volume] (Concord, N.H.) 1835-1846
Concord, N.H. (1835-1846)
Herald of freedom. [volume] : (Concord, N.H.) 1835-1846
- Place of publication:
- Concord, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Kimball
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1846.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 7, 1835)-
June 13, 1845-
- Antislavery movements--New Hampshire--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- Concord (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Merrimack County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Concord.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205752
- New Hampshire--Merrimack County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211979
- New Hampshire.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204318
- Issues for <Dec. 9, 1837-June 12, 1846> also called: whole no. <119-554>; some issues for 1846 mislabeled 1845 on masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 11, no. 27 (February 13, 1845 [ie: 1846]) = whole no. 519; Gale Cengage Learning (viewed February 26, 2018).
- sn 88074048
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information