Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The sober second thought. (New York, N.Y.) 1844-1844
New York, N.Y. (1844-1844)
The sober second thought. : (New York, N.Y.) 1844-1844
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.E. Sickles
- Dates of publication:
Began June 8, 1844; ceased Nov. 30, 1844?
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- A prospectus number issued May 18, 1844.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (June 22, 1844).
- Published "for an Association of Democratic Republican Young Men of the City of New York."
- sn 88074068
View complete holdings information