Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Press-Republican. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1966-current
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1966-current)
Press-Republican. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1966-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Plattsburgh Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 73, no. 79 (Nov. 14, 1966)-
- Daily (except holidays)
<Oct. 8, 1988>-
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The Hometown Newspaper of Clinton, Essex, Franklin Counties."
- Issues carry "Clinton County Edition" statement, Nov. 14, 1966-Apr. 14, 1973.
- Weekly supplements of previously published material issued as: Press-extra, <1992-1993>.
- sn 88074101
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information