Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily press. And Albany Knickerbocker. (Albany, N.Y.) 1877-1879
Albany, N.Y. (1877-1879)
Daily press. And Albany Knickerbocker. : (Albany, N.Y.) 1877-1879
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- John H. Farrell, Myron H. Rooker, James MacFarlane
- Dates of publication:
34th year (Aug. 13, 1877)-
Ceased in 1879.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Issued in a weekly ed. with title: Weekly press and legislative journal.
- sn 88074125
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information