Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The spotlight. (Delmar, N.Y.) 1955-current
Delmar, N.Y. (1955-current)
The spotlight. : (Delmar, N.Y.) 1955-current
- Place of publication:
- Delmar, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1, 1955)-
- Weekly (except last week in Feb., first week in July, and first week in Sept.)
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Delmar (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Delmar.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221257
- Other eds.: Colonie spotlight, <1989-2000>; Clifton Park spotlight, <1999-2000>; Loudonville spotlight, <2000-2004>; Guilderland spotlight, <2000-2001>; Capital District senior spotlight, <2002-2005>; Malta spotlight, <2004>; Rotterdam edition spotlight, <2005>; Saratoga spotlight, <2005>.
- Publishers: Spotlight, Inc., <1957-1975>; Newsgraphics, Inc., <1977-1982>; Richard Ahlstrom, <1986>-
- Special bicentennial anniversary issue included with: Vol. 37, no. 11 (Mar. 10, 1993).
- sn 88074223
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information