Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Saturday evening post. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1845-current
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1845-current)
The Saturday evening post. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1845-current
- Alternative Titles:
United States Saturday post
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel D. Patterson & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI, as part of the American Periodical series, 1800-1850.
- Changes to periodical format.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, whole no. 1260 (Sept. 20, 1845).
- Publisher varies: Edmund Deacon & Henry Patterson, <1839>-; Deacon & Peterson, <Mar. 15, 1862->
- sn 88080870
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information