Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Texarkana evening news. (Texarkana, USA [Tex. & Ark.]) 1926-1929
Texarkana, USA [Tex. & Ark.] (1926-1929)
Texarkana evening news. : (Texarkana, USA [Tex. & Ark.]) 1926-1929
- Place of publication:
- Texarkana, USA [Tex. & Ark.]
- Geographic coverage:
- D.W. Stevick
- Dates of publication:
-v. 54, no. 247 (Oct. 15, 1929).
Began in 1926?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Texarkana (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Texarkana (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 28 (Aug. 1, 1926).
- Formed by the union of: Texas evening gazette (non-extant), and: Daily Texarkanian (Texarkana, Ark. : 1908).
- sn 88083519
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information