Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern Christian herald. (Columbia, S.C.) 1834-1838
Columbia, S.C. (1834-1838)
Southern Christian herald. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1834-1838
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Weir
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1838?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 18, 1834)-
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Published in Cheraw, S.C., 1836-1838.
- sn 88084167
View complete holdings information